Monday, August 25, 2008

post-op dr. visit

I had an excellent report from Dr. Read this morning for my post op. dr. visit! Surgery went great, incision is healing beautifully. I'll spare the gruesome details, but I'll tell you that again I am so thankful for my life today. I was hours away from a seriously dangerous rupture that would have been life threatening. Thank goodness we went to the ER when we did. God was watching over us in more ways then one. I would also like to point out the fact that two weeks prior to all of this we received our insurance from my new job. We had been insuranceless since getting married two years ago and I hadn't had insurance since 2003. After seeing our medical bill from the hospital and what we would have had to pay, I am very thankful we are insured. Again, thanks for all of you who were praying for us during this time. I am feeling much better and am attempting to go back to work for a few hours tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jolyn said...

Hannah, I am so glad you are doing better and also that you were able to enjoy your visit with Heidi and Joely and everyone. The pictures you posted are just adorable.