Wednesday, August 27, 2008

28 years

Happy Birthday to ME!

Blog family readers, you are growing!!! How exciting you have been reading my blog. Thanks so much! I guess I need to post more pics of fun family trips, that gets you all here! ;) I would love it if you would leave comments on your stop in, always curious as to who is stopping by.

Not a lot to report today. I feel like all the excitement and chaos has happened in the last two weeks. Now back to my mundane life.

Scott and I both have the day off work today. That means we have A LOT to do. He is off mowing two lawns already. I am going back to the dr. this morning to look at the pictures they took of my tube before taking it out. They didn't have the pictures at that office when I was there on Monday. I am going to have them write me a note to go to work only half days the rest of the week. I got a bit tired yesterday only working five hours. Then, I am going to make some lunch and then I think we are headed out to do a little bit of job hunting for Scott. He has to find another part time job to go along with his coaching since it isn't full time. I want to go to a movie this afternoon too. We got a theater gift card for our anniversary from his dad. We may go out to dinner after that.

Now off to get ready for the day....my birthday that is! :)

4 comments:

sheri said...

Hi, Honey and HAPPY, HAPPY Birthday!!!

I am probably the one which is making the numbers go up on your blog because I visit several times a day to see the wonderful pics of the fam...especially the littlest ones!!!! (Missing them!)

Your days really are not so mundane! As you know every day is filled with limitless possibilities (even those without emergencies and obvious excitement).

Love you (as I have for over 28 years)!
Mom

Em said...

Happy happy birthday Hans! I'm so glad you are alive and well. I'm also glad that I've had you for a cousin...I mean what would I have done without you? Who would've bullied me around and treated me like a little sister? Who knows! Anyway I hope you've had a WONDERFUL day and enjoyed yourself. Love you!

Jolyn said...

Happy Birthday, Hannah! When I think of you being 28, I think *ack* I used to change her diapers -- how old does that make me?!!
Okay, maybe I just changed Heidi and Emily's... (I'm not THAT old)(but my sisters are)(hee-hee)!
Glad you are feeling better, but please stay off your feet as much as you can.

Jerilyn said...

Happy Birthday to you Hannah (just one day late!) and may you be blessed. Don't get up to speed too quickly.