Thursday, March 19, 2009

putting it out there

Blue Fire Moonstone Necklace

This moonstone briolette is stunning with the blue fire colors that glow from it. The trick was trying to capture it in a photo. It measures approximately 15x15mm and is wire wrapped using sterling silver wire. It hangs on a 16" sterling silver chain. Moonstone is said to enhance feminine energies (helping with fertility, PMS, pregnancy) and is a stone of protection especially during childbirth and pregnancy.

We only have a few of these moonstone briolettes in this size left! It is a beautiful piece and would make a lovely accompaniment to many outfits.

So, I am saving my pennies for this one, only $28 from http://www.moonovermaize.com. Always looking for a little boost in the fertility department! :) When I lost the baby last summer, my dear friend Mandy, who also makes amazing jewelry (http://spiritpatterns.com), gave me a pair of earring and a bracelet that promotes reproductive healing and fertility.

I just recently heard that only 50% of fertilized eggs make it. Doesn't really help those of us who are currently a little altered in the reproductive area anyhow. But, my constant prayer is that Baby Reasoner will make his/her way to me very soon. He/she has a loving family to come into...all in God's timing.

Have a glorious day! I don't know about your part of the world, but ours is bright and sunny. Gonna be a beautiful day!

Love to you all....

No comments: