Tuesday, December 23, 2008

where did this guy come from?

All is well with the Reasoners!

The past two days have been so wonderful! I think that we are in anticipation of the new year and Christmas being in a couple of days. Scott has been helping me out so much. When I was sick he not only fended for himself, but helped me get better and did things around the house. He has been cleaning and running errands for me. I love it! As I write, he is shampooing the area rug in the living room that was passed onto us from his dad. His dad has dogs and the carpet doesn't smell that great. It looks nice and is a very classy rug, but stinks none the less. I was a bit worried yesterday when I came home last night at 9:00 to him cleaning the toilet. No worries, he is fine. I am not sure what got into him.

We had a candlelight dinner is sweats tonight. It was kind of a last minute decision. I made an awesome meal which my hubby said I outdid myself preparing. We were supposed to go to some friends for dinner with the Weisiger's, but I gave Marissa the flu (she said I didn't, but I did) so we are going to the Ellis' for dinner on Sunday night. I was kind of glad it got changed due to all the things I had to get done today. That included, last minute Christmas shopping for some unexpected people, straightening clutter from our big switcharoo that happened yesterday. We finally switched massage and bedroom back and love it. I will post some pics, but I got cords every which place in the house. I visited with a girl in the hospital today that had a ceserean yesterday. I took her some goodies and loved on her for a couple of hours. It is no fun to be in the hospital during the holidays. Thankfully she gets to leave tomorrow in time for dinner out with the rest of the girls that didn't get to go home for Christmas for one reason or another.

Tonight we are supposed to meet up with some friends for a late dinner. We, of course, won't eat, but they were on the receiving end of our Nutcracker tickets on Saturday night and wanted to do something for us in return. I am sure Scott may be hungry again.

Tomorrow we are looking forward to having a fun day of wrapping gifts, cooking and baking, and laying low....oh and drinking egg nog. We finally came across the non-artificial, no color added, kind that is sweetened with sugar and not HFCS. It is sooo ymmy!

We were just talking last night about how glad we are that we decided not to move. This house if just right for us right now and we finally feel like we are getting adjusted with being here for a while. It only took us three weeks to get to that point! :)

I hope you are all enjoying the season as much as we are. Merry Chrismas!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Merry Christmas Hannah! Cute post. Yeah hubby!