Wednesday, December 10, 2008

we are scrooges

Scott and I are officially bahumbugs this year. I think that we have decided not to decorate for Christmas. I am a little sad about this. In 2006 we decorated for our first Christmas. In 2007 we had Andrew to help us decorate the tree. It is so much fun to decorate with kids around. This year all of our decorations are in a storage shed across town. By the time we really realized we weren't going to be moving at Christmas we just thought that it would be too much of a hastle. I can't believe I am saying this since I love Christmas and love decorating for Christmas. I did put up a brick snowman that I made in 4th grade. That was because my mom sent it back with me after Thanksgiving. I have been listening to Christmas music 24/7 to at least be in the spirit of the season. So, next year we will definitely decorate for Christmas. We will have a better plan going.

No comments: