Wednesday, August 25, 2010

babies

In September I am starting back to work 2 days a week. I am a little apprehensive about the whole situation. I will be working half days and he will stay with my mother-in-law and my husband. I couldn't have asked for better care for him if it can't be me. But, there is still the issue of leaving him. I have spent all day every day with him since he has been born. No one knows him like I do. I have so many mixed feelings about the return. On one hand I am happy and excited to return to my clients and on the other I am just not ready to leave him. He seems so little still.

Two weeks ago he weighed nearly 13 lbs. He is getting pretty hefty....not my itty bitty baby anymore. I hold him close every second I can. It won't be long before he won't want to he held tight.

We are getting cute smiles and when he sleeps he laughs out loud. My friend said he is remembering where he came from. I'll go with that.
Scott found a poor, hot baby squirrel when he was watering the flowers the other night. It was still there the next morning, but by the afternoon it was gone. I hope it made it. It sure was hot out last week.

No comments: