Friday, August 27, 2010

a 30 year old mommy

So, what does a mommy do on her 30th birthday? Go to the fabric store. But, I am reminded that, yes, I am a mommy and even on my birthday, my baby still needs me all. day. long. But, just as I was taking my final browse around the store to pick up needles and bobbins, baby started to get the fussies. I knew that waiting until we got home was not an option. I wandered to the back of the store to find a quiet corner to nurse him on the floor. Just as he was finishing up, I looked up to see we had planted ourselves directly underneath the a security camera. Yes, I flashed my boob to the employees at JoAnns....nice. Well, my baby was satisfied with his little snack, so it was all worth it I suppose.

A sound morning sleep. I love to snuggle next to him in the mornings.

Happy little guy.





1 comment:

Lori said...

Yes, one time I answered the door to the UPS guy with my buttoned down shirt completely unbuttoned.