Wednesday, October 15, 2008

plucking away

I started Chemistry last week and it is going well. I actually only have my final left to complete and I can turn in the class. What a relief! It actually hasn't been as horrible as I originally expected. Scott has been helping me with it tonight. Chapter five test was about chemistry as it relates to nutrition and he knows a lot about amino acids, vitamins, and all that jazz. As I was searching for an answer, he yanked my study guide and answered about four questions in 30 seconds...smarty pants! :) I just got my grade back for Elements of Holistic Nutrition.....an A!!! I officially have five A's and two B's in my studies. That is better than my high school and college days so I am happy.

I have house buying stuff to share, but that will have to wait for another post. Looks like we will be moving soon though. More later, I promise.

Love and Hugs Everyone!

No comments: