Wednesday, October 22, 2008

needing a nap

I have missed a few days of blogging due to being extra busy. I have been subbing at Gladney a lot and Monday and Tuesday evening I had a prenatal class to sit in on with the ladies. Scott and I are having opposite schedules these days. He gets up and goes out the door by 5:30am most days and I leave around 8:30am on the days I have to be at the center. I am there until early afternoon while he is at practice and then when I get home he is off to work at the gym again in the evenings. We finally decided that Friday and Saturday nights are the best nights to see each other and plan things.

We are still waiting to hear on our house. If all goes like we hope, my parents will come down next weekend and help us do some work to it. I would like to get it all painted. I also would like to put a wood fence in the back yard instead of the chain link that is there.

I am leaving for Arkansas on November 2nd for my weeklong birth and postpartum doula training. I can't wait to see the kids! I won't have much time to spend with Heidi because my class is 8-6 every day.

I am ready for Thanksgiving! We get to go to Kansas. The Tuesday before Thanksgiving, Scott has a ball game in Moore, OK. I am going to the game and then we will head to KS from there. We won't get there until late in the evening, but we will be there until early Friday morning (I hope). Scott has a game the day after Thanksgiving at 7:30 in the evening. I hope that he won't have to be there early in the day on Friday. I sure don't want to eat a big meal and have to leave on a 7 hour journey back to TX.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I've missed you!

I remember when I was working full time as a trainer - my Scott and I had totally opposite schedules, too!

Can't wait to hear how everything goes with your house...I hope you post some pics as you get things changed the way you want them. :)

Enjoy seeing your sister and the kiddos in a few weeks! And enjoy the training as well.

My family will be in Jamaica without us over Thanksgiving, so if you end up with some spare time (unlikely, I know) let us know!