Sunday, October 26, 2008

babies, babies everywhere!

Hi guys and gals!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Mine has been eventful so far. I have been in and out of the hospital all weekend. I am covering for weekend duty this weekend because one of the childbirth coordinators had a family emergency. I was at the hospital Friday night and Saturday with just one, but I am on call at 7pm-7am tonight and I have already been notified that we have four girls at the hospital none of which are due yet! One is getting induced because of medical complications, so there will be a baby soon, but the others aren't due until December or later. This is going to be an interesting evening. I have never had to divide my time at the hospital before. I got my running shoes on so I should be good.

Scott has been at the house today working on the bathroom. I will put some pictures up soon of our work in progress. My parents are coming next weekend to help out. Henry and Daniel are coming too, so that should be fun. I hope we can get a lot done while they are here. I was going to go and clean over there this afternoon, but when I found out that it was going to be a long night, I decided to get a nap in instead. I have some time during the week that I can pop in and out. I am going to get the electric turned on this week so that we can work over there at night. Next weekend daylight savings ends. It will be getting dark at 6:00 in the evening and that won't help us out.

I started a new blog in replace of my lifestylesfornaturalhealing. It is http://belliesinbloom.blogspot.com. I think I will be better at posting to it since it is a bit narrower subject ideas.

Gotta get some dinner before I get on the job! I'll keep you posted.

No comments: