Monday, September 8, 2008

true friends

Today I got to spend the whole afternoon with two beautiful ladies, Marissa and Francesca! We hand lunch, went baby shower shopping, mall walked, looked at our potential house, and fed the duckies (or tried at least). Then our husbands joined us for a BBQ dinner, thanks Weisigers!!!

I don't know what I would do without my friend Marissa. I have been truly blessed to find such a great friend down here. She has been there for me through so much. When I got out of the hospital she organized meals to come to our house for few days. That is just the kind of person she is with such a giving heart.....love her!!!!!

It has been raining a bit today. I am so thankful for it. Unfortunately, I can't say it is only 69 degrees here like my mom was saying it was in Kansas today. It is rainy and muggy. It is starting to cool down a little bit here.

So sleepy, must retire.

1 comment:

sheri said...

Everyone should be so blessed as you!

Love, Mom