Thursday, September 25, 2008

more coffee please

Hi Blog Family!
I have missed you this week. It has been a very busy week with lots going on. To tell you the truth, I am exhausted! I was off work today and so I went to Marissa's for brunch. She made a very delicious quiche and we chatted for several hours. We are rooming together at the Ladies Retreat this weekend. Should be lots of fun!

Yesterday I signed papers at the adoption agency. I have much training to do before working with the girls. I have to pass my drug test (no worries there) and take an eight hour online training. I will also be doing a lot of on the job training before I can actually interact with the girls and be accompanied by another childbirth coordinator for several births before I am allowed to go alone. So much to learn, but very exciting!

I have done four massages this week. Whew! Need I say more. Just trying to get back into the swing of things since surgery. Still a little tender, but I am feeling great. I feel like my hormones are all balanced back out....thank goodness, I was getting a little scared of myself. Scott says I only have a few more days to play the "I just had surgery and I am a delicate flower" card. I have been pulling that one quite a bit lately. ;)

I must go to sleep people. I will give you more of an update in a few days.

1 comment:

racheljenae said...

ok, so i loved Veria! It made me highly consider coming to get a facial and a seedweed wrap! I think i deserve it :) Well mainly cause I hate sitting at a desk all day :( but such is life for now. say a little prayer for me while you are studying and doing what you love... i'm desperate for some passion-invoked time with my camera!