Monday, September 22, 2008

it's fall!

Happy Monday!

It is such a beautiful day outside and I haven't left the house today to be able to enjoy it yet. I just completed my class Elements of Holistic Nutrition this afternoon. That was a relief. I have to go to Wal-Mart later to get a new ink cartridge to print out my paper so I can send my tests and papers in for grading.

This morning I cleaned out one of our bedroom closets. I took a picture, but the change wasn't that dramatic, so I decided it wasn't worth sharing today. It has been a little out of control since we moved in. We have two closets in our bedroom. Scott uses one and the other is some of his things and then a bunch of junk. I rearranged did a little switcharooing of some things and now we can find everything a lot easier. I think that I will try and tackle my closet sometime. It is hard for me to get motivated to want to organize when there is a possibility of us moving to a new house in the next few months. Still no word on that so we are waiting. They haven't gotten a lot done in the past month because of the hurricane. The guy that was doing work to the house had to go down to help out some family in south Texas. I am hoping they can get in appraised in the next week or two so we can know if it is a go or not. We aren't in a huge rush though.

Well, I have been fighting a little nap today, but I think I may give into it. It was a long weekend and I didn't get a lot of rest. Busy Sunday, with church and LifeGroup last night. I made turkey chili and there were four couples there. We are hoping for more, but last night was the first night so we will see. I have a busy week ahead as well....working at Veria, signing paperwork at the adoption center on Wednesday (hope to start work next week), 4 massages this week, and a women's retreat this weekend. Ok, I've convinced myself, a little snooze it is!!

Have a great week ya'll!!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

You deserve it! I always vote to nap if you have the opportunity. :)

Way to organize! I've been doing some of that myself today. It feels so good when it is done.

I seriously can't wait to hear about your newest job!

Stephanie said...

Hannah,
Abby told me about your blog. I love it! I will keep reading both of them.