Wednesday, November 4, 2009

hang on baby r

Although I am feeling very pregnant with all day morning sickness these days, I have had to have some blood tests taken at six weeks and then again last Friday just before the eight week mark because of the continuous bleeding I have had since week six. My HCG levels are doing well, but the progesterone levels which sustain the pregnancy are continuing to drop to very low levels. Today I was prescribed progesterone tablets and shots. Yes folks, I had a shot in the bum today. It didn't feel great, but if Baby R needs it, then mommy can take it!

Thanks for your continued prayers. I have mixed feelings about what is going on. I put a necklace on today that says, KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON. I am doing that to the best of my ability. One of my dear friends also brought me over a necklace last night that she made for me. It has stones that are encouraging for a healthy pregnancy. So, that is also around my neck today.

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Stay put, sweet one.

Sending all of you so much love. I am so glad you are aware of what is going on so you can remedy it. I'm proud of you for taking it in the bum. :)

Praying. Loving you.

Smits Family said...

I will pray for you Hannah and the bambino.

I had bleeding a around week 7 with Cooper and took the progesterone pills as well.

Lori said...

Totally praying for you. I took progesterone pills as well. I took them at night because they made me so sleepy.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I had no idea! I'm just now reading this - we haven't had internet service since Tuesday.
I will continue to lift you and Baby R up in my prayers. I just have this simple scripture burning in my heart for you. It's Psalm 46:10, "Be still and know that I am God." Being "still" is easier said than done at times. But try to quiet your heart before the Lord and remember His unfailing love. Rest assured that He is God, and in complete control of this situation.
Love,
Marissa