Monday, October 12, 2009

no, we do not have swine flu

Home repair projects are getting dusty.... must wear masks.

We got the ceiling down and the radiant barrier put in place on one side. Yesterday afternoon I helped Scott put back the insulation. That is as far as I go though. He will have to recruit some help to put the sheet rock pieces back up.

I also got him to clean out the oven this weekend. But, we aren't sure what the deal is with the racks. They don't fit in the space. We may have to order special parts. Seven months later, I am still cooking in a toaster oven.

Friday night we went to a beautiful wedding of a co-worker of mine at Gladney. It was so nice and Gari-Anne looked gorgeous!

2 comments:

MOMSWEB said...

Thank goodness you DON'T have swine flu, but you sure have been a busy bee!

Hannah said...

I love the swine flu pic! Well, the not-swine flu pic, I mean. :)