Tuesday, July 28, 2009

these days...

...we have been busy working so we can go on vacation.

...Scott has a possible job opportunity in the works and is totally excited about it.

...I have been trying to get into a solid workout routine.

...we have new gutters and no more flooding in the garage.

...Scott has been diligently working on the lawn and it looks pretty.

...I have decided that growing tomato plants is a very involved task. Maybe next year my plant will produce.

...I have been cleaning out the clutter in my closets. Goodwill, here I come!

...we have been having a lot of movie date nights at home.

...I have given up caffeine....well, I have cheated a time or two.

...my massage table is creaking. I guess that is what happens when you have done well over 1,000 massages on it.

...Scott has gotten very busy at work with clients. Makes him happy and tired.

...I have been doing a lot of reading up and attending classes on fertility awareness. Charting, charting, charting!

I am sure to have updates when we return from our trips!

1 comment:

Lori said...

good luck with the charting! i found it to fascinating.