Tuesday, July 21, 2009

making cutbacks

I have decided to cut the stress out of my life.

Heidi liked the yoga idea that I suggested for myself. I haven't done yoga in so long.

If you read my Bellies In Bloom blog post today you will also see that I am cutting out my coffee addiction as well. Two cutbacks in one day is big for me. But, it is a must if I want to get healthier. I feel that since I have been working so much that I owe it to myself to really take a hard look at things. I haven't had a day off in nine days and my next day off isn't for five more. Thank goodness for the vacation that is coming up at the end of the month. It is much needed, let me tell you!

Scott has a new job in the works. Hoping and praying it will work out so I can make more cutbacks. I will keep you updated. But, I will tell you that he is very excited about this possibility.

1 comment:

MOMSWEB said...

You're so smart to take care of yourself NOW. Most women wait until they're 40 or 50 and then the damage is already done.