Wednesday, July 29, 2009

ten years ago

My ten year high school reunion is this coming weekend.
I have been thinking about how fast the time has flown by.

I think this picture was taken the summer after my first year in college.

It is hard to remember him a this age. He used to let us dress
him in weird outfits and do funny things!

Family vacation 2000!

Two Hannahs before prom 1999 with our little brothers.

Summer before senior year. Sewing a wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses.
Thanks to Hannah for helping me sew on the many, many, many beads!

Junior year math...ugh!!!!!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Ahhhh! Hannah! I love you and I am so very excited to see you!

May I steal a couple of these for my blog? I wanted pics to go along with sharing that it has been 10 years...but don't have any here.

See you on Friday! Yippee! (P.S. Sewing with you is still the most I have ever sewn. Also, I look back and kick myself for not learning more so I could make adorable outfits for my little girls!)

Carmen said...

What fun,sweet pictures!

Jolyn said...

Hannah,I didn't realize it was your reunion, too! So you're going? Hope to see you there! (It's my 20th. Gulp.)