Wednesday, July 1, 2009

mini update

I am a blog slacker. I admit it. But, I have been spending more time on other blog these days. Plus, there isn't much to report here.

The weather is hot again today after two previous days of overcast "cooler" weather. It makes for one big sauna just to walk outside.

Scott took his big math test for teaching last weekend. He came home (after the five hour test) and said he would have had to guess right a lot of times to have passed. We are believing for a passing score though.

We are going to spend July working hard to work up to our vacation in August. We will go to my ten year high school reunion, then head on to Virginia for a family gathering, then we come home and the next day I am off to Atlanta for a DONA (doula) conference. It will be fun and exhausting but fun.

Hope everyone is having a great summer and staying cool! HUGS!!!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

I'm glad all is well for you right now, Hannah! I am looking forward to seeing you and Scott at the reunion! Here's to Scott finding out he passed with flying colors!

Carmen said...

Can you get a quick getaway to our home for the fourth?

Unknown said...

I wish, I have to work be on call for work that day...and we have a wedding to go to. But, next year we will plan a trip to your house for the 4th! Scott and I were actually talking the other day about how fun the 4th is at your house.