Wednesday, April 22, 2009

should I be worried?

Before....


After.....what is wrong with this picture?

Scott has been rewiring the upstairs and down so he had to take up the flooring upstairs. I hope it gets all back in place soon. It seems like every time I turn around there is another hole in the wall. I am just trying not to freak out. So far it is iffy. This big room will double as a bedroom/entertainment room when it is all said and done. Hopefully that is sooner than later.

I have been making baby blankets and burp clothes for clients and friends for their babies. I have an actual sewing area now that we have more space. I had to dust off the sewing machine, I hadn't used it in a while. Monkies for one and duckies for another.



3 comments:

sheri said...

Adorable! Those babies are lucky!

Your house will be back in shape and better than ever. Cheers to Scott for keeping on keeping on!!!!

Em said...

Hannah, those blankets are adorable! And the house will come along soon. No worries!

Hannah said...

You make the most adorable things, Hannah! So cute!