Monday, April 6, 2009

happy 31st birtday love

Today is Scott's birthday.

So what do I catch him doing?

He took my car to work this morning and got it cleaned on the outside on the way home. He has been in the driveway for the last hour cleaning all the nooks and crannies on the inside!!! I am so thankful, but I kind of feel like I should be out there doing his car instead. I kind of live out of my car now and then so it gets a bit untidy on the inside. Needless to say, it is a big job.

His dad is taking us to dinner tonight. We are going to the Stockyards to eat at Joe T. Garcia's. We haven't been there, but it gets lots of rave reviews.

We got our taxes all done yesterday. We actually got a refund for the first time in four years. Thank goodness for the new housing credit. Because we bought our first house in 2009, we don't have to pay the credit back. This will be such a blessing to be able to pay some of our medical expenses and other moving costs. Not to mention the new roof we had put on last week. Which, by the way, looks fabulous.

In baby news, I am still watching baby Luke at nights Monday - Thursday. I think that he is finally getting onto some kind of schedule at nights. He only woke up once to feed my last day last week. We will see what this week brings. He is just so sweet and precious.

My massage client is on her way so I will sign off for now...

Love and hugs! :)

1 comment:

K Fisher said...

Happy Birthday, Scooter! We miss you guys. Love - Kim, Jack and Claire