Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Our Famous Friend

Our friend Brian is on the Bachelorette! I used to work with him at one of the country clubs here in Fort Worth and he shops at The Vitamins Shoppe with Scott. He personal trains at the country club part time and coaches at a local private high school. So far he has made it through three rose ceremonies. We haven't seen much one on one time with DeAnna, but maybe next week will be the big week. Scott talked to him yesterday and he invited us to go the the watch party at a local restaurant. We couldn't make it, but maybe next week! So, if you catch the show, keep an eye out for our friend!


3 comments:

Testosterone Mom said...

I'm so glad someone is keeping up the blogging in this family. I spent hours on my last blog only to lose THE WHOLE THING with one key stroke! Urghhh! I coulda spit nails! (Thought that sounded kinda Texan.) Thanks for takin up the slack and for the great entries!

PS Do your pictures give you fits when you enter them. Mine always go in at the top and I have to drag them all the way down, every time. Even if I'm at the point where I want them inserted. Does Blogger do that to you?

Heidi said...

yeah I love that you found my page! Guess who I saw the other day. Heidi

I was in Rogers for my brothers wedding and we just ran into on another at the gym. I was really nice to see her. how is scott? tell him hi

Heidi said...

sad I saw he got the boot last night.