Saturday, February 6, 2010

I WON!

Today I ran errands. I had to get away from our house. It is driving me crazy.

One stop was to The Container Store to pick up some soap dispensers. As I walked in, they were getting ready to start a presentation on the Elfa closet units. If you listened, you could enter to win a $25 gift card. Baby R needs a new closet unit for a more organized, functional space. Hey, we are redoing the whole room anyway and they don't make pre-made units that will fit the closet size. So I listened to the shpeel while sort of browsing at the same time and at the end I won the gift card! I decided to go ahead a purchase a units because on top of it they were 30% off today.

Baby R is going to have the coziest room in the house.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Yeah! That will help your nesting. Kate's room was the first room to get crown molding and window treatments.

Anne and Joel said...

Awesome! I'm so jealous that you have a container store in your area. And the Elfa system is supposed to be the best!