Thursday, February 11, 2010

getting an outie

Baby R is giving me an "outie" on my white belly. The fuzz is all cleaned out. Baby moves a lot lately and gave Daddy some little kicks to feel for the first time the other night. Hot showers and hot water bottles make Mommy and Baby R very happy lately.

It has been snowing since I got up at 6:30am today. Feels like Kansas. The weatherman just said that this is an all-time record for DFW with 8.7 inches and more to come. Everything is closing and shutting down around here. At work, the girls built a snowman and we had a snowball fight today. I told them they couldn't go sledding. The last thing I want is to take a bunch of injured pregnant girls to the hospital on a nasty, snowy day. The snow on the "Green Beast" accumulated in the hour and a half since I got home from work. It is so unbelievable!

I moved my massage room upstairs to the spare room. It needs tweeking, but it will work for now. The two rooms downstairs are still a wreck. The plumbers finished up on Monday and we have a lot to get back in order. Baby R's room is getting new sheet rock, fresh paint, and of course a new closet system. The other spare room was my sewing room with a daybed, but we are going to put a queen bed in there for guests. So much to do and just four months to go!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Oh I just melt in hot showers too. Wasn't the snow sooo pretty! I had all the blinds pulled up all day to watch it coming down.

Hannah said...

You look perfect!

Crazy Texas weather - wow! Hope you stay safe. Good thing you know how to survive in the snow thanks to your Kansas upbringing. :)

Emily said...

What a sweet little belly! I'm kind of jealous.....is that crazy or what? So excited for you!