Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Arkansas and Baby R - 24 weeks

I am still up at 1:00am because Baby R and tomato sauce are not friends. Hoping this peppermint tea will help and I can get to sleep very soon.

We went to Arkansas this past weekend to watch my sister's kids. Jacob and Heidi had a booth at the NWA Homeshow for their new business, Greenovation Builders, and were needing help with the kids while they were away for long days. Definitely check out their website, it is pretty amazing what they are doing! We are actually ordering paint from them for all the projects we have going around the house. Believe it or not, the price for good quality, healthy paint is VERY reasonable. If you ever need any, call up Heidi, she will hook you up.

We had a great time until the kids started throwing up. Poor babies. Then, needless to say, I got sick when we returned. Thank goodness it was only a 12 hour bug. But, Baby R sure went hungry for a day.

Joely is an eater. I sat her down on the table and she gobbled up a huge orange all by herself. She wasn't interested in a bib, although great grandma sure tried.

I think we may have a little photographer on our hands. Andrew took this picture of Scott and I. Not bad.

Thankfully great grandma and grandpa have lots of toys on hand for when little ones drop by. They had fun for several hours with the train tracks and the barn!



My dear friend gave me this adorable 100% organic cotton onesie just 3 months after we lost our first baby. She just couldn't wait to give it to me! Baby R has his/her first outfit, although hopefully it won't fit at birth. Scott seems to think that Baby R will be wearing this 6-9 month outfit right away. Somehow I worry that he isn't too far off!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

I remember those days of heartburn! Hoping the tea helped.

I LOVE the pictures! I bet you had so much fun seeing the kids and your sister! How awesome!

Have a great day - glad you are feeling better after your bug!

racheljenae said...

Cute pics! I can't wait to hangout with them this weekend!!! So sorry to hear you got sick and so did they!
So i never do this, but i'm passing along a blog award for you :) Here are the details: http://www.racheljenaeblog.com/2010/02/award.html