Monday, May 4, 2009

happy birthday baby brother

This crazy kid is 11 today! I remember vividly the day he was born. When he was a baby, I used to dance with him to Lonestar songs in the living room. I also remember rocking him on the back porch swing. He was so tiny. He fit just perfectly on my chest all curled up in a ball. I would rock him to sleep out there. I went to college when he was just 15 months old. I used to call home and try and get him to talk to me on the phone. Poor guy didn't really know who I was. Well, Happy Birthday Daniel! Love you!My mom's birthday was Saturday. I am already embarrassing her by putting this picture up. She would like it that I posted a picture of her doing dishes and her shirt is all wet. But, I like the photo of the two of them. Anyway, I won't tell you how old she is either, but Happy Belated Birthday Mother!
And, Grandma's birthday was Sunday. Last year we celebrated both of my grandparents turning 80. The whole family got together in Arkansas to be with them. They had a big party with all of their friends. It was fun to get together with all the cousins. That doesn't happen very often.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Awwww - so many special days! I still remember going to the hospital to see little Daniel. Wow. I cannot believe it has been 11 years! Love the pictures of him.

Happy Belated to your Mom and Grandma, too!

Carmen said...

Happy birthday to everyone!!

Yeah, I can comment!