Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving fun and sadness

I am so excited to get to leave for Kansas later today. I am working today and will leave about 5:00. Scott has a game in Moore, OK tonight which is next to Norman where my dear friend JoAnne lives. She is going to meet me at the game this evening and I am going to stay over at her house tonight. We can get all caught up and I will head to Mac in the morning. Unfortunately, my sweet hubby will have to stay in Fort Worth. College basketball takes presidence over family and holidays :(. Thankfully, he will be able to spend time with his mom and Jim and his family. I will get to stay until Sunday then. That will be nice to be able to spend a little bit more time witht the family. Scott is pretty sad that he doesn't get to come. He loves and I mean LOVES Andrew. He keeps a picture of he and Andrew on his nightstand from our visit to Arkansas in May. But this year, it is what it is for the holidays and we just have to make the best of it.

This past weekend we got to go to Odessa to spend time with Scott's relatives. His grandmother turned 90 years old on Sunday. She is still as perky as ever and very sweet. I have lots of pics, but will post later since I am at now. She had a little birthday gathering with some friends Saturday night and we all went to church together on Sunday morning. It was fun!

My blog on http://belliesinbloom.blogspot.com is fun today!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving ya'll!~

1 comment:

Tine said...

Hannah and Scott,
My mom (Aunt Barb) gave me your blog info and said I should contact you about our experience working with a doula. I'd love to talk. My email is tine@tinereese.com and our blog is http://mccarthyjames.blogspot.com.

Love,
Tine