Wednesday, November 5, 2008

a change of time

The doula segmant on The Today's Show will be on next Thursday. They apparently had a change of plans.

My doula training is wearing me out! It is fun though. I sure am learning a lot. I have decided to hold out on the Bradley class I was going to start taking next week. It is a twelve week class and I want to be done sooner than that. I am going to take Lamaze starting in December. It is only four weeks and I can take it and get it out of the way. It wasn't my first choice, but I have too much going on right now to make a commitment to Bradley time wise or monetarily. The lady at Harris Methodist will let me sit on on the Lamaze for free as long as I don't contribute to the class....ask questions at take up the time that is. It is really for pregnant couples anyway. They can't have a doula in training taking up the class time after all! :)

Scott's team had their fist game tonight. I haven't heard how they did yet. They play Oklahoma Christian on Saturday in OKC at OC's homecoming. I am going to go on my way home. I only have one friend that I really keep up with that I went to school there with. She went for only a year and I went for just two years. I seem to get mailings and calls for money still.

I am tired. I have to go to bed.

No comments: