Wednesday, November 19, 2008

our house???

I should so be in bed at 12:53am, but I just returned from the hospital where I was with one of the ladies from center. I has been a long day today. I had a couple of massages this afternoon. This morning was a bit emotional with house stuff. This house buying process is going so smooth that of course it was time for a snag. More on that later as it unfolds. Let's just say, I hope we will still be moving. If it isn't meant to happen then it just isn't meant to happen.

I am looking forward to the weekend. We are headed to Odessa. Scott's grandmother is turning 90 on Sunday and we are attending the celebration. It will be good to get away. She is a sweet little lady.

We have been so busy lately. Scott and I are still having opposite schedules. And, we both work weird hours where we are home off and on during the day, but not usually at the same time. I am looking forward to Thanksgiving too. A little bit of family time will be good. Our time will be limited, but that's ok, I guess. As long as I can see everyone for a bit. And, my precious niece and nephew....love them! Life just gets too stressful sometimes.

Jenae (Heidi's sister-in-law) came over to our house tonight for a massage. She lives about 20 minutes from us. I can show her pics of my niece and nephew and be so proud and she understands because she is their aunt too! We were discussing how unfair it is that Andrew is crazier about his uncles than his aunts...it isn't fair. It's Caleb this and Daniel that.

Ok, enough rambling, time for bed. Sorry my posts have been all about work and crazy house stuff. We don't have a lot more going on than that these days.

2 comments:

Jolyn said...

I do hope the house works out, but your attitude is completely healthy -- because sometimes it's just not meant to be, whether we understand now why or not.

Enjoy your Thanksgiving! Wish we could see you guys... We are going to have, I hope, a very relaxing time of it just us here in Ohio. John will then leave shortly after until right before Christmas, so it will be nice not to rush about traveling right before he has to go.

judy said...

Wise words from Jolyn.
It will be good to see you. I'm just sorry Emily won't be there. And we will miss the Myers, too.