Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A Weekend Home

All the kids were in Kansas for the weekend. There were many festivities going on. All School's Day parade, Mother's Day, and an extended family gathering. Scott wasn't able to come with me because he had to work. He sure did wish he could have been there though. He told me last night that if they build a Vitamin Shoppe in Wichita that he would move there! I thought he was kidding, but he wasn't. He really enjoys spending time with my family. I think we have grown on him ;)

I got to see Dr. Jones yesterday before I headed out of town. She really zapped me this time. I needed it though. My scar still continues to bother me. She stuck me with about 5 needles in my right hand to stimulate the nerves. Scott noticed a difference before I even showed him last night. I am so grateful for her. I also had showed her a spot on my skin that has been there for quite a while. She said, "darling, you must go see a doctor about that", much to my dismay. So this afternoon I am headed to the dermatologist. I cringe at the thought of taking a medication for it, but my homeopathic remedies or cleansing and applying tea tree oil aren't doing the trick. I hope this isn't going to be a huge expense, we still do not have health insurance yet.

Andrew was there and has so much fun at Mama and Papa's house...or should I say Daniel's house. Andrew thinks Daniel is the bomb!
"Daniel, build a fort with me."
"Mama, is Daniel still sleeping?"
"Mama, Daniel's awake, Daniel's awake!"
If only Daniel knew what he was like at that age. I don't even really remember Daniel at that age...I was a sophomore in college! Andrew loves all of his uncles, but Daniel is GREAT!
What's wrong with taking a normal picture???


Andrew fell asleep in five seconds right before they were getting ready to leave. He was worn out!


Andrew and Uncle Daniel watching cartoons.


Adrienne and Clay with Heidi and Andrew. Andrew didn't understand why baby Clay couldn't come down and play with him.


Mama was reading a new book to Andrew.


My mother and I.


My mom and dad!


Andrew loves to play Nathan's drums!


Andrew loves mommy and daddy.


Uncle Henry and Andrew.


Papa and Andrew at the parade.

4 comments:

Em said...

Oh Hannah, how I wish that I could've been there! We must all plan a gathering sometime, even if it's just you and Scott, and Jacob and Heidi and I! I'm not sure about the 4th of July yet...but we will figure something out! And thank goodness for Dr. Jones..I think I am in need of a treatment from her too! Take care of your hand and it will soon be better! Miss you guys!

Jolyn said...

Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to post those photos! I loved them! I'm so glad you have Dr. Jones to help you with your hand -- did you know that we are taking Sean-Peter to her in June? (for his apraxia of speech.) A few of the rest of us are going to see her, too, while we're at it.
And you never know -- Wichita could get a Vitamin Shoppe..."stranger" things have happened.

Jerilyn said...

We'll be looking for a Vitamin Shoppe in Wichita!

judy said...

Great pictures! Thanks

Maybe you could help the Vitamin Shoppe decide to open a store in Wichita.

It was so good to get to see you and visit a little. We missed you Scot.