Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Baby R - 29 weeks

29 weeks...for real??!!!???
Scott tells me I look cute these days even though I am feeling the far from it. Well, I do have to admit that this little Baby R bump is sort of cute.

Sleep is a thing of the past.

And, the end of massage is coming faster than I expected. I have been getting my Fertility Awareness classes together and have taught one class so far. I have three more lined up before the baby arrives...possibly more.

We are looking forward to a trip to Arkansas for Easter to celebrate my grandparents wedding anniversary a little bit early. They have their 60th in August, but it was easier to get everyone together this coming weekend. It will be fun cousin and family.

My brother, Nathan, turned 18 a couple of weeks ago! I can't believe that he is getting so old. I was just shy of 12 when he was born. I remember so clearly waking up and my parents being gone and my aunt telling us that they had gone the hospital in night and we had a new baby brother. Then, at breakfast, Dad told us he had red hair! That didn't last long, but it was kind of shocking since we were siblings of blond thus far. My parents were here in Texas visiting and helping us with our floor so they didn't get to celebrate his birthday with him. We will have a belated celebration for him when we get to Arkansas.

I just have to brag on my husband (and dad) once again. Several people have come to the house and just marveled at the floor. They think it looks so professionally done and they all are shocked when I tell them it isn't real wood. One of my clients yesterday told Scott he is in the wrong profession. As much as he loves home improvement, it is a bit to much on his knees and body to be doing it for a living. But, I am so thankful that he is able to fix up our home and we don't have to hire it done (well, other than the major plumbing...ugh).

2 comments:

Lori said...

Purple looks good on you!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I think I was in 4th or 5th grade when Nathan was born...I remember going to see him in the hospital! I can't believe he's already 18! And I can't believe you're already 29 weeks! :-)