Saturday, August 29, 2009

blogs and brothers

This week I realized that my Bellies In Bloom blog gets readers from all over. Scott gets embarrassed that I write so candidly about women's issues. Someone has to do it and, well, I have a passion for sharing and am not shy about it. I got an email from a lady in WI (I think??) who found my blog and realized we were like minded. This lady created a company that makes a line of organic mama, baby, and body products called Lusa Organics. She offered to share some of her products with me if I ever had a giveaway on my blog. Well, as "luck" would have it, earlier that day I had been thinking about doing a giveaway for my 100th post. Click here to check out my giveaway. The gift set of booty balm, lip balm and sugar scrub is so fantastic, so enter to win!

Henry is in town indefinitely now. Playing at open mic night and then the next night as the solo gig, he was offered a weekly gig and has more prospects in the midst. I am happy for him and think this may be a good change for him right now. He is coming over today to hang out with us. He has been staying with friends in Dallas. As a good big sis, I will feed him a good home cooked meal from the grill and do his laundry.

Thanks for reading guys! Have a good weekend.

2 comments:

sheri said...

I am sure that what you meant to say was that you would allow Henry to use your appliances to do his own laundry!!!! Remember....you are a woman of the 21st century! And Henry is a man of the same! I am so glad that you have time together. Wish I was there, too.
Love you, Mom

Hannah said...

He did his laundry, I had nothing to do with it besides lend him the appliances and we are making him work it off! :) Wish you were here.