Sunday, April 13, 2008

I have plants

Thank goodness I don't have children yet. Plants and flowers are very difficult for me to take care of. Sometimes...ok, all the time, I forget to water them. Scott is constantly reminding me to water and take good care of them. As you can see, my plant from last year on the left didn't do so hot, but for one little flower that survived the wreckage.

Last weekend I potted some new flowers and plants. We got rain in the middle of the week and I watered them today. I think that this is a good sign of becoming more responsible for my plants.

They really make me very happy which is another reason I really need them around. I also have been talking to them and giving them much needed carbon dioxide for their survival.

I'll keep you updated....

1 comment:

Jolyn said...

So glad to see you've joined the ranks of family bloggers! It really is a great way to feel like we are keeping up with each others' lives, across so many states and miles.